Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Peter Marshall's message

Peter and many who posted prior. Does any of this noise have anything to do with Noront's Nickel and PMs mine scheduled to be operational in Q1 2017, that they are now waiting for EA approval on the mine expected in Dec 2014, the self financed winter road upgrade to permanent road status that will be formally started the day after the EA is formally approved?

Has anyone heard Noront say anything other than the above is all on schedule and that the EA is submitted, questions asked and answered and approval expected by due date late Dec? Does anyone think Noront has not dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's in both the EA and FN coonsultation. It is time to plan your celebration not unload your shares.

I am sopping up more and more shares to profit from a Nickel mining project bigger than Sudbury, with Nickel costs documented in NOTs 43-101 to be negative cost because the PMs will cover all the mining cost and more. Sure NOT has a significant Chromite holding worth Billions and a few years from now it will be front and centre. Today it is only a tool to put retail shareholders off focus, to have them look beyond the Nickel and PMs to the current caos that is Chromite and to take their shares away so very cheap. For Noront Chromite is Phase 2. Why don't we follow Alan Coutts lead and focus on Phase 1 our soon to be world famous Nickel and PMs mine. Let's start talk relevant lets talk success, lets talk Noroant Nickel and PMs in Q1 2017 for a change of pace and a change of attitude.

Please login to post a reply
Cinema Show
City
Puslinch Township
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2010
Social Links