Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

Babjak1,

It was nice to see that you are also upset with the constant mantra, "Getting it right" from our elected politicians.

Back in Sept. /13, I sent an e-mail to Kathleen Wynne asking her why her Government was stalling the progress of the ROF. I told her what they were doing was disgusting and it didn't make any sense. I told her that a road was a no brainer and it would unlock 24,000 landlocked FN, it would speed up progress for the inevitable mines to be etc, etc, etc.

Anyway I went on and on explaining my disapointment and I told her that if she was to answer my e-mail, please don't patronize me with a generic letter.

Well sure enough I receive a response from Kathleen Wynne and it was generic and patronizing as she said in her e-mail. "We have to make sure we are" "Getting it right". She also said that she would hand my concern over to her Minister of Natural Resources, Michael Gravelle.

Three weeks had gone by and I finally get a response from Michael Gravelle and he told me that my letter was important and he understood my concerns and he wanted me to know that they were working diligently on the area and one of his major concern was in "Getting it right".

After I read Michael Gravelle's letter I was disapointed in his response and I was so sick of the mantra, "Getting it right" that I didn't bother posting on this site because I knew how inept our Government was and they were the ones holding back progress and there was not a dam thing I could do about it.

I kept thinking that the Chunnel between France and England took 6 years to build and in 2007, Noront discovered a rich nickel find at Eales Nest which was the start of what will be a major mineral find and this area should be mined for the next 100 years. Also at the same time the "One World Trade Center" started construction and when the Trade Center is complete it will be the tallest building in the USA and it will be the third tallest building in the world.

Well, the One World Trade Center is complete and we are still at the stage of ,"Getting it right". In over 6 years a shovel has not even hit the ground in the ROF for infrastructure and that just drives me crazy because it makes no sense and Babjak1, when I read your post on "Getting it right", I just had to vent and I hope you don't mind.

Please login to post a reply
BENJY
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message