Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Power of Retail?
almost 11 years ago
in response to djje's message

I imagine things will be quiet during the day as most are working (just like me........) right now. I will keep updating as best as I can throughout the evening but I will be absent for about an hour or so later on.

I would be surprised if retail doesn't own at least 10% of the float. What does this mean? Well, a lot actually. The only reason we "don't matter much" is because we aren't united.....yet anyways. In a perfect world retail would be treated no differently than any investor. Afterall, any major institution isn't one person, it's a group of investors represented as a single entity for the sole purpose of having a controlling factor. What is to say strong retail can't have the same "pull"? I know, I know, maybe it's naive to think......but sure would change things....

There are strength in numbers.

Please login to post a reply
djje
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2012
Social Links