Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I see there are others out there that are frustrated with the action we are getting from the Ontario Government.

Yesterday I sent an email to Kathleen Wynne and in it I said:

My Message to Kathleen Wynne:

My concern with your Government Policies is the slow and methodical approach you take in making decisions.

Now it's been 7 years sinse the discovery of the Ring of Fire with it's tremendous wealth, which could prove to be the richest find on the planet and the province of Ontario can not make a commitment to have a road or some sort of Infrastructure built.

What is wrong with you people? 7 Years of knowing the minerals are in the ground and you can't decide on Infrastructure? If this was any other Country with a find like this , they would most likely be in production at this time.

I am an investor that made the mistake of investing in mining in Ontario, thinking that this would be a win, win situation and the longer this goes on I have come to the conclussion that this will not be a win, win situation with Wynne.

Disapointed Investor

XXXXX XXXXXXX

Also please don't send me a reply saying that we must make sure we are doing everything right. 7 Years and no Infrastructure is incomprehensible.

If I get a reply back I will post it.

Please login to post a reply
BENJY
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2008
Social Links