Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to tutank's message

"Who then??? Name your candidate! Have you even read the Conservatives White Papers?"

Well that would be the reason for the latter part of my response concerning finding someone with vision. They are an endangered specie regardless of the party. As for white papers, brown papers or green, paper and talk are cheap...it's what they do that makes the difference and the Conservatives were voted out for good reasons after their last stint. And let's not even get into what they did with health care. That one is too close to home for too many people. When with one hand they wield the "let's fix the economy banner" and then screw those that inject the most into the economy I would certainly consider that a lack of vision. There are no simple answers but what is required is a system carefully balanced which unfortunately needs to be administered by people who tend to be anything but.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message