Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazytrade's message

I see some valid points in your commentary. But if I may pose some other points, the FN are looking for better education and facilities so that they can become self-empowered. There are FN drilling companies and claim stakers but they certainly aren't generally in the position of the majors or serious smaller companies to do what is being done up there. Education for them to become geologists and all manner of other participators in the mining industry is what will allow them to pursue developing the land in the manner you describe. I think one needs to separate what is perceived as being asked for by the FN. There are those that don't represent their people well who unfortunately get a lot of limelight and there are those who speak for the FN about taking action in hand and making their own world and opportunity.

On another note, if a corporation or company came into my neighbourhood and affected or compromised my property directly or indirectly, I would be expected to be compensated. If we stripped away all of the labels and convenient biases we'd still be left with people at odds with each other. Those who are used to having their way and getting what they want and the others......the corporations and those they generally take advantage of.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message