Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

I really don't understand this post. The markets are rediculous right now and Noront is not the only company that is getting screwed over there are companies with just as good projects getting hammered away at. In terms of them exploring where you want them too well ofcourse they are not going to listen to some random shareholder. This is an exploration company and is going to base an exploration project on some sort of scientific basis and on the recomendations of the geologists and advisory committee. If you really want to start dictating the exploration why not go back to school get your PHD in economic geology preferably a focus on magmatic sulphides and apply for a job. And if you already have that PHD send in a resume. And in terms of exploration timing im pretty sure there are a wide array of limitations (ie. the weather and location) that the average shareholder wont understand because I doubt every noront shareholder is a geologist. And in terms of consistant goals its very normal in exploration to have focuses changed. Its called being dynamic if something fails try something different. And truthfully Noront is exploring what you want them to we all invested in a company with a Ni-Cu-Pge focus and thats exactly what they are going after.

I understand everyones frustration but this is the nature of the game exploration companies are always a risky investment and Noront is proof. If you cant handle the ride you might aswell just get off. This negativity in an already negative market is clearly NOT helping.

Please login to post a reply
Douger
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2010
Social Links
Private Message