Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

"What can one comment about? You nailed it.

That $20 per share keeps surfacing over the years. There is good reason for it.

Eagle's Nest being open at depth, I expect that the tonnage just due to depth will eventually be 30 million, so add 50% more value."

Ed, I couldn't agree with you more. That is what the valuation of this stock SHOULD BE!!!

Unfortunately, there are forces at work in this world that strive to take away from you and me. Those kinds of forces have names - Hedgefunds. These are entities that think that the world was created for their own purposes only and will do whatever it takes to ensure that the average joe like you and me remain in our respective mud bogs slogging away for the "greater good of humanity" (namely, making more wealth for the wealthy while eating our little crumbs).

If this works out like it should, how could you tell me that Noront is at 79 cents today? Is there not HUGE value in the ground? Is there not companies doing studies on Chromite and will there not be infrastructure in place in the next 3-5 years? Does this not signal that the risk of this not becoming a mine is like, ZERO???

Noront is the product of greed now. There are those who would wish to gain as much as they can for themselves and if that means selling it low and getting their value from the major company that plans on selling the goods by "directorships" and "under the table" tidbits, what can you or I ever do about it? Will this happen? I don't know. But, what makes any sense right now? How can you seriously stand there and tell me that this stock should be at 79 cents?

My answer, hornswaggle. This is big money "legally" taking away from you and I (if you have sold your shares and I have sold my shares because of them that keeps the price down for sooooo long) and the powers that be looking over it and saying," Oh, just another day of trading!!! Nothing going on around here"...

Hornswaggle, I says.....

Please login to post a reply
herbwiebe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2009
Social Links