Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

Sorry, Edgy, I tried to limit the scope of the "Liars," but I guess not sufficiently. It is the honest posters and honest non-posters who I feel for. But the True Believers are, in a way, worse than the liars, because they are clearly sincere and write passionately and lead others where they should not go.

This forum has been very popular for a long time, but to the extent it keeps hope alive so effectively, it may be doing a disservice. On the other hand, perhaps it will all work out.

These forums can cause a lot of people to lose a lot of money, and from time to time, I like pointing that out. It's a service I provide for free!! And the trouble lies with both pumpers and liars and those who are in love with the company. It also lies with the bashers, who, although no one really believes, cause people to buy more or hold on just to "show them." It's pretty insidious stuff, these boards, until you finally understand to use them more for entertainment than for anything else.

And of course you can learn some good facts on these boards, but you rarely can learn the stuff that might be really bad for the company in question. That you find out from the share price.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links