Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Nelito's message
In addition to Nelito/Babjak's posting: Just be constantly aware that Noront's Eagle deposit while not huge in size is potentially very profitable and it can not disappear, i.e. money in a safe bank. While other deposits of Noront are not explored or proven enough to be of substantial influence on share price, Noront has the largest land hold in a region that has great potetial. That is also money in the bank, I am speaking of the land and not what is still to be discovered in it. The above two traits are the SURE things. We may speculate about the capabilities of our management or about the impediments from the natives Or Even about the lack of infrastructure, But these are transitory traits that are sure to change. These last ones may influence a short term trader and cause lament about the handycaps but long term holders see these as temporary and causing opportunities for share accumulation. It is the two former traits that are of most interest and influence to a long holder and many interested in aquiring more shares will use any means to do so, time not being much of a handycap. The only impediment to sp depreciation and share turn over are unexpected good news. That part seems to have been taken care of. The last news release, while reassuring, has little influence on the actions of the 'under the radar' aquirers. Final point: Why bother with stocks that do not yet show a huge benefit into the future? That is why they are left to trade 'normally'. Freewest had a valuble resource and suitable to one party of interest so it was taken out early with not too high a cost. Need I say their share price was very low before the take out? Poor, yet rich, Noront has to suffer the sticks and stones until the rich and influential have had their fill. Is it ever enough? Well no, so they will continue until profound news makes their accumulation impossible and they will switch into a selling mode to the late commers who will have to pay a premium price. Not unlike those here who paid around 6$ per share a few years ago.
Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links