Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
NOT take over
over 14 years ago
in response to LTGoldBull2's message

Agreed.

Drive the price down, frustrate the hell out of me and all other retail, then in comes the knight with black dull armour who just painted himself white to appear as he is here to save the day by offering retail an amazing deal - $2.25/share, WOW, looks like a great deal if you bought in last few days at a $1.09, but wait, his white paint is fading away and his true (BLACK) colours show.

Looks like something we've feared a long time is coming true.

Remember when this new BOD kicked out Richard, and guess who showed up - all the decent up standing citizens that had a hand in AURELIAN - yes you Mr. Anderson, all showed up to NORONT and our stomachs turned, well folks looks like they are doing it again IMHO.

Looks like our best course of action is to buy at $1.20 - lots of shares and get bought out for a huge premium, Im talking HUGE, almost as much as its worth, almost except for the 98% were gonna get hosed on.

What a joke - can't even make an honest investment and watch it grow to fruition, instead it gets picked when its still unripe and green, gets stolen from the tree and gets sprayed with chemicals to make it look nice and force it to mature and ripen quick - all at a discunted rate.

all in my opinion of course...........

TMl26

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined