Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to khareema's message

"We are entering the summer slowdown,"

I understand what you mean by this but from another perspective one could say that NOT will be full steam ahead. I've read much lately about the go away in May not totally being the approach to take on venture companies with busy programs in the summer with investors only as far away as their Blackberrys. There are always those that surprise in the summer. We'll see if NOT proves to be the exception or the rule. It has been a disappointment in other years. With where we are now with the staggering amount of core you commented on and the greater knowledge of what they are chasing and the direction they are chasing it in, and knowing what it means when we understand where the sources typically reside..... well... I can certainly see some potential for NOT to deliver sooner than later. But we'll see. I'm hoping that BOD interests and drill core results will flow at the same wavelength.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message