Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message

All predictions are, or should be, (predicated?) by a series of logic to justify them.

The two prominent ones today arise from either TA or explanations of manipulation. I don't pretend to understand TA. It is just too complicated for my old mind to grasp. I simply accept what the experts on this and other forums suggest from it, but it does seem to suggest we are at or near a bottom.

I also take suggestions of manipulation with a certain amount of salt, as I find it too easy to follow what is transpiring, and act accordingly. If everyone did so there could be no gains from this manipulation. I tend more to crediting the increased speed with which larger players can react to markets than actual manipulation, but that is only my opinion.

However, if one just backs away from the screen for a bit and look at the situation in a logical fashion, there are facts that stand out very prominently.

Without exception, Canada has to be the safest and most lucrative spot in the world for mining exploration today.

The hottest spot in Canada right now is the ROF, despite suggestions that no one knows about us.

CLF has just announced another move forward in the long range plan to develop this area.

There is only one company at the moment that has drills turning in this ROF area, and we have 6 of them, and they have to be pulling core at an amazing rate despite the depth they are drilling. When they hit, and they will, they will lift the whole area.

There is the likely scenario of CLF or maybe someone else trying to take a run at us, but so what. You have to know that if they did, it would be at a multiple of today's SP. The worst possible bet would be CLF making an offer of 2.50, and there would be little chance of them getting enough support.

We are entering the summer slowdown, but so what. We have the funds to drill through the rest of 2010, and one of two things will transpire. We get bought out at a lower than expected price, but at a multiple of today, or we continue to drill into what we know is an almost guaranteed deposit, and increase our value thru the drill bit.

Today is the start of the summer enjoyment period that for some, lasts right thru to Labor day and beyond. Time to get out and enjoy it.

Best regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined