Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to IAMSUDBURY's message

"The blockade ot not make a difference in our current SP.I guess the market wants to see that they are back drilling, and maybe even results."

Let me be direct about this..... Balls!!!!! The blockade was convenient for bashing this baby down, then when it ended it wasn't convenient and the sp did indeed begin to move up... but of course followed by a whole heap of dumping by the likes of you know who. The sp will rise only when these goons decide they want it to go up or something happens where they can't possibly keep it down. In the meantime they pick up a few shares here and there from those who just move on from fatigue.... right on cue. Notice how you feel right now folks, taking this personally as you only manage a few stocks. These bozos are doing this to hundreds of stocks and don't get particularly phased by any one. All the money.... all the time.... and they just try to wear you down as they've done for decades.... new faces... same game.... same impotent watch dogs chained to the dog house.... or getting a little extra kibble on the side.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message