Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to newbers2's message

All that is happening in my opinion is a very normal evolution of an "exploration company' conversion to a "producing company". Things just take time! The mangement of this company is exceptional! many of you dislike it for some reason, re; the ARU thingy, however, I quite like them. They made me a ton money on ARU! and NOT so far. Although I am down on my original position. I due flip a few.

Keep in mind we are in the retail heep and until such time you can call yourself an institutional investor with boat loads of readily available cash to invest, we are somewhat held to the mercy of the strategic plan of the company whether you like or not. If you don't like it, sell. it quite simple actually........

Just remember, patience is the strongest form of action anyoone can take!! Its not rocket science .

cheers.....Fast

Please login to post a reply
Fast1959
City
Niagara Peninsula
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/27/2007