Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Just have a look at what this management has done to this company. Not long ago today, a retail shareholder bragged about being able to pick up some shares at $1.46. Now we have lots of shares available at $1.46.

Meanwhile, management continues to sit on their hands....no news with respect to AT-12 on drilling from fall. Oh..... but they've invited Glorieu and Hoov to meetings....and for that, we retail are to take some confort? Hoov apparently having some technical problems....so we get 2nd hand info from Glorieu. How he was able to communicate with Glorieu and not the board here is beyond me. Regardless, just a whole lotta nothing.....as usual.

I have been following this stock since the Windfall days. The only thing this management has been able to achieve up to this point since taking over after the proxy battle is to grant themselves more and more options at these rediculous share prices. At the same time, institutions continue to gain a larger share of the pie.

What amazes me.....and I guess it's that whole Canadian thing.....why people here are not absolutely fed up with this management. Any suggestion to that fact is met with excuses and management support from none other than....well, Glorieu and Hoov and other die heart supporters.

And we're suppose to worry about the natives?

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message