Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Hi Herb
over 14 years ago
Hi Herb
over 14 years ago

Crazy is quite right in a lot of ways, but Buffet is still wealthy beyond 2008 and there is no way he could hide all of that money in places where it couldn't get hit. There aren't enough mattresses. The trick is to take profits and live. Too many people placed most of their bets on NOT being their personal financial saviour and thus the attachment to the stock made sure they wouldn't trade to their advantage. I'd like to think that you and others have reached bottom like an addict or alcoholic .... only you're a NOT-a-holics, and are going to change your habits to a sustainable trading technique. You don't have to sit in front of a computer all day long to do it. Having said all of that, in spite of the mind numbing torture this stock has allowed us to put ourselves through, it's still the most exciting play on the planet for potential. You know the stats, you've cited them yourself. Just remember that it's always darkest before the dawn and the game is won at the last when you are most fatigued and the other side has put you through the ringer. We are in the last stages of one of the biggest shakedowns. I know you'll make it.

I'm playing shares and holding shares. I play to live the market...not content to watch the market. I need to be active in it and take more of an active role in what happens to me. One cannot hear the phrase "buy low sell high" enough in my opinion. Some phrases take a long time before their depth and profundity achieves it's full blossom in the mind. It's all about perspective and psychology. No one seems to understand or want to hear about it, yet the seminars abound from the gurus on just these topics. There is no greater obstacle to making money in the market than the self.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message