Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I agree with some of what you say Glorieux, but I believe there is just a hint of a sour bias perhaps in your account without any allowance for the possibility that CLF can change tack if needed. You assume and speak as though it is a forgone conclusion that they will meet with doom regarding aboriginal rights. This could be so... but then again maybe it won't be. CLF running into problems in our backyard with the folks there would do no one any good so I wouldn't go looking for problems just yet in spite of what rumblings are coming out. You tar with the same brush based on the actions of other US companies. You'll have to wait and see if this comes to pass but I have some objection with your biasing the storing from the get go. I don't like CLF on our turf and would prefer homegrown hands down, so my objection is with your reporting style, not that I support of CLF.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message