Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Five Years?
almost 15 years ago
in response to joe's message

"There are far too many more important isues in life, sit back , relax and have a small one and ask yourself ,"how important will this be in five years".

I don't think we'll be here in five years.... or even two.... and probably less. But that will depend on the BOD in part. Who would have thought that Mac would set up FWR for a sale at a buck? It didn't have to go this way regardless of what the other board says. Isn't it interesting that the NOT BOD will, in my opinion, likely do better for their shareholders than the retail investors, myself included, originally thought they would. I just hope they are saavy enough to anticipate/see what's coming at them before NOT gets T-boned. We've all seen the share movement for NOT and FWR over the last while and even now we don't know which sharks moved in which direction beneath the surface. If enough forces collude to take NOT we can bet that the sp of our dreams will remain one.

It now occurs to me more than ever, that as painful as the silence has been, the less said and known about NOT the better off we'll all be. The only way to get by the big fishing boats is to stay outside the range of their sonar and lay as low as possible. NOT revealed some core results during this FWR biz but still nothing to make anyone jump. I think they need to finish business quietly with demonstrations of decent progress, but until they can come out with an evaluation commanding a healthy sp, it's apparently suicide to be too visible. Even with CLF's predicted mouth watering yearly revenue based on their calcs., FWR couldn't get a better deal. I'm not happy with being in the dark but I'd be happy to wait there until NOT can deliver something outstanding..... and I mean in the sky, off the planet, busting out of the sun, earthquake shattering, planet vapourizing news...... before anyone gets a chance to put their boots to us......and the biz from Wes about everyone gets the news at the same time and leaks being squelched?........ Make it so and keep it so.

Now, others have commented that recent events were a way to finance and gain notoriety. If NOT is ready to do this, I would hope that they are ready and have something to deliver as mentioned in the latter part of the previous paragraph.... but based on the fact that it is now Christmas break and that they will be just going over some cores, we could be in for a little quiet time on news. We'll see. Will we see anything from the Christmas rally for our sp.? I guess that could depend on the spin that the results are given on Monday.... if NOT has anything to say.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message