Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Jan. 15,2010
almost 15 years ago
Re: Jan. 15,2010
almost 15 years ago
How Sure Are We?
almost 15 years ago
in response to sculpin's message

It has been an extremely long day, and am still glued to this monitor with the anticipation that we are going to see something positive from NOT.

Many posters here are under the impression that NOT has lost their tendering position. Am I missing something here! Not to long ago I remember the majority of us retailers voting for Richard. We were all certain that we would unanimously win the battle and still have Richard here with us today. Surprisingly enough our BOD's won. This battle was not planned over night, I would guess the plan has been in the works for at least a year.

With regards to the FWR offer, maybe NOT's intension was never to buy FWR, and only to get a 30% control over them. We all know that NORONT wants to be in control of the "Ring of Fire", and this does not necessarily mean they have buy out each and every company involved. This seems to be a strategy that I believe they are going to use. Do any of us really know as of when NORONT started looking at FWR closely, I am not talking about the recent "Hostile Takeover" announcement. NOT may of had the influence of their friends buying FWR, for all we know, during the past year, accumilating without anyone really paying attention. IMHO, Wes's goal in reducing leaks has been successful and proven. In otherwords, do not be so sure we have lost the battle. We may all be surprised. A plan very well thought out.

Rockstar................

Please login to post a reply
rockstar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/06/2007
Social Links