Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Friendly
almost 15 years ago

or in blocking Cliffs, it's unfortunate. But after hearing nothing but how our stock price was ready to really take off this week, all during last weekend, now are we all going to do nothing but second guess and complain about the actions of management all this weekend and into next week?

Okay, I admit, it can be fun stuff to read, but all these armchair qb's spouting off with much less knowledge than necessary to pass judgment is, ultimately, annoying. Posters who were licking their chops last Saturday and Sunday in anticipation of a run-up to around $3 (and were dead wrong), are now quite sure they are correct that NOT blew it. Wow!

I take my hat off to the NOT team for making a strong run at something they found valuable; they were hopelessly outgunned (in the treasury department) by Cliffs.

We needed some real blockbuster news to keep the share price headed northward, sometimes you just don't have it. But during the beginning to middle of the week, there was lots of praise for Wes, but because the share price did not cooperate, now we can throw him and the BOD under the bus?

As far as coming up with news that would have caused the share price to rise, the existence of which was made so tangible by repeated posts about the "barnburner" Wes was holding back, it reminds me of an old story about Johnny Longden, the famous jockey, who you older guys might remember. Johnny had dismounted after a disappointing finish in a race, and as he returned to the jocks' room, an irate fan yelled at him, "Hey, Johnny, you had a hole there at the top of the stretch, why didn't you come through?" "What," Johnny shot back, "and leave the horse behind."

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links