Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

SPQ and KWG have found more Cr.. Don't it just seem that they could just spit up there and out would come Cr. But guess what.... it's not about Cr. Can't you just imagine what Cliff's would say one day when they finally come out with some very strange findings....." Ah gee folks we seem to have found a lot of PMs.... you know ..... platinum and stuff ..... while we was looking around the Cr beds. Gosh we didn't even know it was there and ..... isn't it amazing that we only had to pay .90/sh for it.... just lucky I guess..... thanks former shareholders." It's not a new idea folks but we all have heard of the Bushveld complex and that the Cr is something of a by-product from the PM mining. I would wager that a similar possibility reigns here in the ROF too. Look at NOT's PM percentages and look at some pretty decent finds in SPQ/KWG's N.R. .

It is a no-brainer that the small plays need to be amalgamated. By themselves they will be picked off for pennies. There are just too many shares out there to be negotiated, unless multiple companies move in which certainly isn't a new idea.

The above is the creative foray of my few grey cells. We'll have to wait to see if there is any truth in it. The area is rich in the ROF, now we have to see who is the latest Friedland in dealing with it.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message