Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Its up to J.J.
almost 15 years ago
in response to curt22go's message

If Noront had the news regarding hole info, why wait at all? Release it last Friday or now. I don't think Wes is waiting for assays anymore, so if he had something we'd know it by now. The only NR would be an offer increase, but he won't be doing that. So what would it be? An offer for Noront by Xstrata?

One thing is for sure, knowing Wes' personality, he must be stroke-steamed about Cliffs knock on Noront's reserves. I wouldn't want to be an underling in his office today. Perhaps he's so incensed he'll be on the phone today demanding news from any source he's got, Labs, on-site visuals, to create NR in morning. Activating a plant for FWR phone call, etc... and all this while on the road to get to San Francisco tomorrow. Hope he's got a good team. Any NR tomorrow and it's because of JJ. One idea, get friends to buy NOT.V up to $4.00 tomorrow morning!

sg

interesting question: If Wes were in Mac's position, how would he handle the Cliff's/Noront offer for freewest? My guess, he'd make a red-faced demand from Cliffs for more or deals off, sink his head into a tripple chinned "take that" cross armed posture.

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links
Private Message