Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

"I also noticed I am no longer a Hub leader due to my rating value having fallen to 3.6 when 3.7 is the required amount. This took some serious work as I was at 3.9 with over 350 votes for over a year. Maybe it is time for me to join Snezzer and others who have left this hub as my services seem less appreciated lately! "

Over the last couple of years this forum has had many 'ups' and 'downs'. It seems that when something important is about to/is happening the bashers show up. After while they wear down the older well respected posters with their garbage. Eventually the leaders drop off the forum in frustration! Thats understandable but it's too bad. The fact is that the bad guys win?!?!?! Should this happen? I don't think so. Frank, it would be appreciated if you would stay; and to any others who have chosen to refrain from posting for similar reasons, we would like to have you return.

With respect

Archie277

Please login to post a reply
archie277
City
Halifax
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined