Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Most of the info in here has been discussed at length on this board. However, two things jumped out at me.

The first thing is that Noront seems to be doing BHEM studies on every hole drilled at Eagle's nest. This will slow down the drilling process however, judging by their hit miss ratio, worth the time. I believe that with this technology and the talent we have, whatever mother nature has been kind enough to put in this vicinity, we will find.

Second thing is the date on the Chromite 43-101 is scheduled for the 4th quarter of this fiscal year. My memory must be failing me as I thought this was originally scheduled for the 3rd quarter. Can anyone confirm this?

I also noticed I am no longer a Hub leader due to my rating value having fallen to 3.6 when 3.7 is the required amount. This took some serious work as I was at 3.9 with over 350 votes for over a year. Maybe it is time for me to join Snezzer and others who have left this hub as my services seem less appreciated lately!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007