Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

lol. gloriuex, you too?? What's the forum coming to. I eagerly anticipate the 43-101 on the Blackbirds, below's a xsection don't know if everyones seen it or not, if so good, if not, here it is. As a sweetener for the coffee, below that's a jpg of the Eagle One deposit X Section re: mining.

It would do all who read this forum to go and read the Dec 10th 2008 43-101 on Eagle One, take away from it the contained knowledge and add in the lenses up to today, enjoy, the controlling interests of NOT are not prepared to let this get away from them this early in the game, too much drilling to do, get in your ride and step out 20 kms to get perspective on the size between AT11 and the Thunderbird anomaly, hell, in this ultra small zone the drills have proven up an orgasmic smorgasporg of minerals, a river runs through it all, a nice shiny river, Big Daddy's less than 3500m from Eagle One, all you runners on the forum can relate the distance of 20 kms, show me a place on mother earth right now with another smorgasborg like this, one that's destined to change BIG CHROME business in the very near future.

Enough, on to more pressing stuff, i don't swear alot but here goes nothing.

Andy my friend, WTHell!!! just where do you think you're going??? I would'nt leave you!

lol. All jokes aside man, now that your aside,,,, get it...lol, What ever you've decided, is fine, best we can do for now is thope you'll lurk and send us the odd pm now and again.

thanks for the map. I'll be out in Van in March, at the Westin Bayshore, up for beers?? You to K??

Exciting times.

OK Snug, we need Biz Murphy to step in for SneZZer!

Cheers Andy

regards

Rob

Chromite X Section.

And here's one of Eagle One from a Mining perspective, this is coming out of the ground.

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007
Social Links