Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: What? & Why?
almost 15 years ago
in response to sambone's message

Sambone,

Quote:

-the more someone wants what I got(FWR), the more wary I become.....I am on 'Red Alert'

This statement reminds me of an owner of a property I know. I really wanted his property for my business - it was worth about 1.8M on the free market. I offered 2.2M and tried to convince him it was a great deal, for both of us. He refused.

I eventually offered him 3M. He didn't take it. The more I offered, the more valuable he thought his property was and the less he wanted to sell.

I've since moved on to other properties, and found better deals. I have no interest in that guy or his property.

The property owner? Well he still owns his decrepit building will likely take it to the grave, or sell it to someone else for a paltry 1.8M - if he's lucky.

The point is obvious. To some people the best deals are the ones that never get made! If Freewest takes the one that doesn't get made, guess what their property is worth? Well, apparently a paltry 25 cents.

I now own both FWR and NOT. I think the current unofficial offer is more than generous - my opinion (like the 3M offer for the property I mention above). What's in the ground is irrelevant as to the multitude of challenges to literally get someone to pay for it. This is exemplified by almost every junior miner in the world.

Brattymack

(points are debate purposes only -if I come off like a whiney wanker, my regrets Sambone)

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009
Social Links