Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
AGM package.
almost 15 years ago
Re: AGM package.
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to Sum4All's message

Sum has hit the nail on the head precisely ,i don't like the way they have done the voting system this year at all,so the fat cats that have done absolutely nothing (again all year) JUST Waltz right back in again and we cant even embarrass them by voting to remove them,this is just wrong i was willing to give WES some time to show that he was for the little guy,but by setting up the voting the way it is (basically all or nothing ) has shown me that i was wrong to think that this would be the case. So if all i can do is vote to withhold my votes that is what i shall do,the BOD has given me no other choice. I dont want to start a pi$$ing match over this i am just really not happy about getting shafted again.Please do not take my advice on how to vote but Please make sure that you do vote one way or the other ,remember people have given their lives so people like us have the privilege to do so.

Please login to post a reply
bushmills
City
BELFAST N.IRELAND now CAGARY ALBERTA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links