Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The real question is, will your sp go up if you go for the deal? Will NOT achieve, literally, a critical mass for large investors to get involved or for that matter majors? If NOT is on it's way up in a serious way as a result of the merger of assets, then it is a good deal if it is done soon and the combined news from both companies creates an N.R. extravaganza. It is a real possibility that the combined assets could be needed to move ahead as investors envisioned.

As for management, will they deal with the combined assets in a fashion that shareholders would agree with? Will FWR gold assets go the way of other "former" NOT interests to the chagrin of some investors? The jury is still out as to the ultimate significance of that move. Who will the new board be composed of? Do you care? I think Snezzer commented to the affect that nice guys might finish last thus it would be better to have, let',s shall we say, some "bizness" types to get the job done. Will the NOT BOD, still being handled by certain unsavoury types as others believe, still be interested in letting NOT go cheaply after some very luxurious options which were pretty much gifts? Are they truly taking this thing to the end or are they looking for a fast buck. We won't really know until/if we get there.

I will wait to weigh all of the facts before I make a decision as everyone should. I will look to see who else enters the arena to join the game, if this also transpires. Ultimately I believe the amalgamation of the resources is needed to achieve the big buck. I just don't know if we'll get the percentage of the buck that we want. We pays our money and takes our chances. We don't have enough info. yet to really know which way to move so let's wait and see and create more dialogue.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message