Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to snezzer's message

Hey Snez....thanks for asking...I am doing well and enjoying the discussions.

I hope this brief missive finds you splendid also. Now lets argue!

You are quite right about "a$$holes get rich"...happens alot. It also happend that nice guys like R.Nemis and Mac W get rich too. (at least by my standards)....wonder what RN thinks of this deal? That doesn't mean I don't keep a sharp eye on my friends at FWR....after all, this is business and anything can happen to your money.....I keep a sharper eye on my NOT holdings because of their track record.....again, I worry about the worth of my shares in the long run with NOT.

...you said..." Now, I'm not saying that Noront BoD is full of bad people. But they are (and have been) depicted as the "bad guys" in this situation. I'm just playing along with the forum trend."

...of course they're depicted as "bad guys"....their track record follows them around like a bad smell. (the jury is still out on Wes)

I'm sure that both NOT and FWR have lots going on out of site, in the background. And info isn't always forthcoming from either side...but.....overall, NOT corporate culture is secrets and misinformation, whereas FWR is much more open. Just think back to the recent 2-headed Machivellian CEO era for NOT.....this board was pulling it's hair out and eating it's young in frustration.

As to what's in the ground...43-101's aside....we all put some kind of value on what might be there, could be there, or, hope will be there....the ever so cheery, and my fave...."blue sky". I think it's a bit of a mugs game at this point to be able so say 1 for 1, or 4 for 1.

FWR has a world class deposit of chrome. NOT has a rich deposit of Nickel. Take your pick on which is going to be more valuable down the road as world markets go up and down. Or who will find more Ni/Cu and the ever elusive PGE's(that's being kept secret).

So Snez....interesting times.....keep chatting and here's hopin' we all make good money no matter how it all plays out. I'm going to reread "The Big Score'

....good to hear from you....cuz your a nice dude too.....big :-) cheers....sambone

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007
Social Links