Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Justduke's message

I just got back from a wonderful day on the golf course and it seems that some should've been with me or elsewhere.

I have to say that there are many on this board who fully support the true and right intentions here. We are very much in the majority. And to those who would think any different or would want to disrupt that majority, you are all very sadly mistaken. We'll be here long after you've either left or been kicked off.

People coming on to this forum can choose to contribute or be a lurker. There is no option available for people who want to disrupt. It will not be tolerated by Agoracom or by the majority here, who want a proper forum. Discussions and disagreements are welcome. Just do it properly and with respect of the other person. It's very easy to do. Just be civil.

Before you post, re-read your post. If you're just high-fiving someone, PM them instead. If your post is off topic, you have two options. Put it in O/T or don't post it. Depending on it's importance to some on the forum, you can direct the main forum to O/T, simply by posting in the subject line, "ROF Golf news in O/T", for example. One post. End of story.

There also an edit feature (not sure if everyone has this), that allows you five minutes after you've posted, to change or delete your own post. Again, I'm not sure if everyone has this feature, but if you do, then it should used more often. I myself, have revised several posts and deleted a number of others, before the five minutes was up.

Again, I say, we are the majority here. To anyone who tries to change that, they will be met with strong resistance. Just remember, that we are relatively the same group of people, grown even stronger, that challenged the proxy vote and was the talk of the Bay St crowd.

Now, for the golfers in the ROF Golf Classic, I played the course today. I'll post something in the O/T a little later.

(And I took out the extra "m" in tomorrow).

strato-golf

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007