Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to khareema's message

Hey K......good post.....your point about 1 in 20 posts being worthwhile says it all.......but......here's my point, and I've tried several times to make it before......it is OUR fault!!!!!!!!!!!

The presidents and VP's are the ones who have always had the power to flag & delete.....but they chose to 'skip' over the useless posts, thereby allowing them to continue unabated.....and it gets worse.....everybody(including myself at times) get into a dialogue, to either counter their argument or just react.....BINGO....they win, as we get drawn into a disruptive dialogue and down goes the usefulness of Agoracom........I also feel that Agoracom has NOT stepped up to the plate in this regard......they also need to be more proactive, as do the community members. Some here claim 'with pride' that the don't delete due to censorship issues....time for those folks to get their heads out of the clouds.....maintaining free and unfettered free speach is a necessarilly messy business.

There has been some reaction to my flagging 'fguide' for his daily 'thanks' to 'Irish' for her useful posts of house positions.....take a look at the issue here for a moment.....think of Hoov's and Agoracoms attempts to get rid of posts that do not contribute to the dialogue. Fguide can just as easily send a PM to Irish or even post to OT. I'm not knocking Fguide for being polite, I am trying to get him to realise that there are other issues here at stake. An intersting point here is that the first time I flagged that post a couple of days ago....Agora responded by agreeing with me, that it was a violation.....this most recent flagging they responded by saying it was NOT a violation! I'll take a moment here to apologise to fguide if I have offended him.....this is not personal....I am trying to help define something here.

The line for posting has been drawn by Agoracom......(6 rules)........we as posters move back and forth over that line.....fair enough.....the further we go, then the further back we have to move or we end up like we are now.......`%#$&ed'

...cheers.....FWIW....sambone

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007