Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Justduke's message

Sarcastic??? In all honesty, I would be surprised if any of the attendees felt a compulsion to post anything on this forum.

Many of us, and I think that includes Justduke, migrated here from the previous board when Noront signed on to it back in September 2007. It was a welcome breath of fresh air to be here after enduring the constant garbage that was permitted on that forum. There was a preponderance of useful, honest, logical discussion that led to a better understanding of what we were dealing with, and many of us could walk away from the forum at the end of the day feeling we were amongst friends here, freely sharing what we could with each other to the greater benefit of us all. What happened?

There gradually emerged a few posters that seemed willing to go to whatever extent necessary to disrupt this thing we had going. There also were a few of the better, more civilized individuals that had spent a good portion of their time sharing what they could with the rest of us, but had a bit thinner skin than a lot of us. They gradually gave up on the forum and left, leaving a vacuum behind into which a larger number of the (disruptors, for want of a better description) filled. This then tended to get under the skins of a gradually increasing number of of the honest, useful posters, most of whom have left to spend their posting time on other public forums, and moreso on private forums where they can share the knowledge they have with willing participants without having to deal with the garbage that is increasingly prevalent here.

Today was a prime example. There was probably one in every twenty posts that were worth reading, and even those were mostly attempting to bring some order to this mess. As I said above, I would be surprised if any of the attendees waste their valuable time providing information to this forum, and I am totally sympathetic to their reasons for not doing so.

Regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined