Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sudbury Novice's message

Application for TSX approval I believe is no more than filling out the appropriate paper work and meeting the criteria for TSX listing approval. If anyone knows any reason for why it would be more complicated than that, let us know. Assuming that it is not more complicated than that, the reason we have not achieved it yet is that neither the previous BOD nor the present BOD have wanted that status for reasons we can only make assumptions on. If it is immanent I guess we'll hear in the not to distant future. Maybe the next N.R.? So why have we not garnered the advantages yet of being listed on the big board. The most obvious advantage stated by other posters is the ability of other sizeable entities to invest in NOT as a TSX company as some of their mandates preclude them from being involved in "high risk" venture stock such as NOT. (seems to me every stock over the last year has been high risk:) ) So why wouldn't they want NOT available to the big funds? Well, could have been to keep a low profile? They didn't want all that money coming their way.....yet? Why not? They wanted other events to occur first? What other events? Perhaps we've been seeing some of those events within some of the crazy trading that has been going on along with significant movement of shares. I know, there is a lot of cerebral activity going on overdrive concerning the above questions. One day a lot of answers may come to light. I hope there are smiles to accompany them.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message