Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to sammyk's message

How are you arriving at a fair market share value for NOT?

I have other juniors (some large and some small) in gold, uranium and oil in various stages of exploration through mine development.

For NOT there is a substantial deposit that has been proven and now is being defined (this process could take a while). There are some large issues of road/rail, power, labour and associated infastructure that need to be resolved (min 5 year time frame?). Also, other surrounding junior comapnies have had some luck with their drilling, major chromite finds being the dominent.

The recent large buying in by some groups has me somewhat concerned as a way to drive up SP, then selling off part of their position to decrease their capital invested. The history of NOT with their BOD, "excitable" SP, recent changes in some head office personnel are other issues I ponder.

Compared to other companies their cash reserves ($10 mil?) seems low to me although "rumours" of lots of Bay street investors have been mentioned. Not sure what that implies?

As a medium term investor I am coming up with a SP of $2-$3. If hole 49 scores big or some good assays are reported that SP probably goes to $3-$4+ and if a serious offer from a major comes through maybe $4-$7?

How are you all coming up with your $10 and $20 SP? Is this your expected price 5 years from now?

Greg

Please login to post a reply
new_guy
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2009
Social Links