Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I started buying NOT around $3 about a year and a half ago and do not regret my decision. I sold my position (needed cash) and bought back in just under $3. Selling then turned out to be a good decision although at the time I was not happy when I did. Since then I have been averaging down so I am now in a much better position than before.

We are now at $2.51 with a hell of a lot more value than a year and a half ago when it was about $3 (Eagle one's current value is $6+ alone). There has been some interesting math valuations posted over the last few days to show the potential we are dealing with here but until we get a NR with solid info we are just speculating. I do believe that if they are close to being as good as the rumors we will do just fine and should see $6-8 very quickly, possibly higher. Of course this is my opinion but a year and a half (many much longer) of watching and waiting for this moment will be worth the wait. When will that moment becomes reality is the big question. When does one pull the trigger?

Waiting Impatiently,

Please login to post a reply
sammyk
City
Edmonton
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/27/2008