Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

Personally, I think the lag in response to the Visuals on DH - 09 - 48 was mainly due the the long lasting effect of the Dissidents behaviour last Summer AND the length of time it took for our current BoD to "Get their Act Together"!

They (our BoD) Are/Were Good! Good in that they really did KILL this Stock (company) by their behaviour right from the "Get Go"! And continued doing so untill they had all the Back Room Friendly "Wheeling & Dealing" all "Wraped Up" AND finally decided they helped their Institutional (as so many here may call the SP Manipulators) Supporters CULL as many Cheap (VERY CHEAP) Shares from Retail and the like as they very likely were ever going to get.

But then, once the Supporters of the BoD (NOT supporters of the company per say) decided it was FINALLY time to "Let Her Go", the "Market Watchers" were so NUMBED by the Antics (self serving) and "Lack of Obvious Progress" coming from this BoD that NOTHING HAPPENED following the DH - 09 -49 mention.

Thus, What to do? Along comes Clarus. Some new Stimulus! And finally we (Noront Resources) are beginning to recover to a SP which was ALWAYS more deserving of what we (Noront Resources) had 15 MONTHS ago.

Just another perspective looking to account for the current situation AND ALL that lead up to it.

Old Joe

PS: Still looking to be careful as to how I view our BoD and the ILL Advised Dissidants.

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message