Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: FNC - IMO
about 15 years ago
Re: FNC - IMO
about 15 years ago
FNC - IMO
about 15 years ago

I think FNC was pumped up by outside influences. FNC was on a downward move with the rest of the ROF when it was boosted, like a second stage rocket, by its magpie news which came out Friday. I don't have an opinion on the Magpie news but for those who invested based on the NOT news it would make sense that they would stay invested based on the Magpie news, at least for an extra day.

I am in the camp that is nervous here. I certainly hope for the best, but the announcement from NOT of "we have no idea why the volume and share price are jumping" could cause them a real problem if they have in fact hit a thick seam of nickel.

Good luck to all!

BK

-------------------

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Jul 17, 2009 (Marketwire via COMTEX News Network) -

Fancamp Exploration Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:FNC): Fancamp Exploration Ltd. wishes to announce the completion of an independent 43-101 compliant report on its previously undrilled Magpie titaniferous magnetite deposit held by The Magpie Mines Inc., a private subsidiary owned 48.64% by Fancamp. This report has been posted on the Company's website and will be filed on SEDAR within the prescribed 45 days.

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links