Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Not that I want to defend myself on anything I ever Posted or PMed to ANYONE,

BUT please Post on the Discussion Forum exactly what PM you are referring to!

You posted:

"I Have NEVER Made A PM Public On This Forum....

posted on May 29, 09 01:26PM

....until I made an exception for you-know-who. I had a kerfuffle with Old Joe a few weeks back which we wound up via PMs. Still not on speaking terms but I certainly didn't go running to mommy yelling 'old joe was MEAN to me'.

However, if you wanna sucker-punch folks thru the PM medium then don't be surprised if the individual unappreciates your thoughts and consequently your efforts do get exposed. Get the hint Trog?

At least rodg45 had the good sense to disappear after he rubbed ppl the wrong way big time."

I checked and WANT you to Post the offensive PM to you!

This is a Calling Out!!! I am Calling You Out on the Above Post you made at 1:26PM on May 29th, 2009.

Old Joe

PS: I will help you as I can not locate specifics on SENT PM's from March 30th to April 25th, 2009. It is an Agora Problem. Thus Please locate the Offending PM and Post it.

PPS: Hoov, please remember that this is part of the "Nature of the Medium" and it is not up to you (alone - at least) to police contributing Posters. If it gets to be too much, JUST do what you are BEST at doing! There are many others who are very able to look after themselves. Thus, for your own sanity and self respect, Do what you like, but do not get depressed/discouraged because some others (and sometimes many others) approach challenges in a manner that is less than as you would like (in a perfect World) to desire.

PPPS: What is all this KAFFUL about. I have had truely Disgusting PM's and what I see on May 29 does not even pail in comparison!

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message