Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I was aiming more at others.

A separate issue is the PM release. This is something I was threatened with when we had the blow out here. I was told to bite my tongue or my emails would be released. I could not allow that to happen so I stifled. Soo.. I'm sensitive to this issue although I, to be honest have pasted snipets of emails to others. I do try to ask first. But on the whole, its not a good thing. People will be very careful what they say to you in PMs. It would be akin to a phone tap and your friends and family know about it. Know what I mean?

We don't need to lash out at each other or anything of that sort. Lets just nip this in the bud. Most important to this forum at this time is to hope and pray that Lar returns.

It would be great if any who sent him negative posts, would take them back via the apology!

Leave it here or go off topic. This is for anyone.

Thanks

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined