Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

emotion has been experienced in today's posts and that is natural under the circumstances, in as much as it is likewise unfortunate, as it deals with that which comes in second or third if not first in most peoples lives. Take your pick of where you sit.

The thing that people should be doing is rationally recognizing the validity in the opinions that are being offered, and I stress opinions. There is most certainly validity on both sides of opposing opinions of what is taking place and what to do about it if one considers that they achieve validity based on circumstances and timing. People obviously are arguing for their own "belief" of what the present situation is. The fact is that we really don't know what the present situation is as we have not been given enough information to ascertain what the truth of NOT's status is. As a result some say wait and see while others say, based on the track record of certain individuals, we can't afford to take chances with our money and wait around to be t-boned.

If tomorrow NOT announced the acceptance of a buyout for 2.25, some would rise up in fury (while others would say I'll take it as I just bought all of my shares for .69 and that's a pretty good increase). Some would think it time to call in the OSC and to band together to overthrow the BOD. It would be a bit late though wouldn't it? I know that the some folks owning a certain gold company found themselves in that position. Conversely if a group organized to take matters in hand, only to find that the board had been close to negotiating a deal for $10 a share and it went sour owing to the anti-sentiment and distrust of the BOD, then there would be a lot of facial egg to go around. Forgive the trumped up analogies here but I think you get the potential paradigm shift in perspectives that would take place as new information can change everything.

Our politicians and financiers have been running rampant for decades and we now inherit the economic holocaust of their indiscretions and sense of entitlement. I don't expect that any of their "students" are any different thus I pose that we be prepared to take action in the event of the worst but likewise be open to the potential for a very positive outcome. Countries have armed forces at the ready but they are generally a last resort in order to give diplomacy and negotiation an opportunity.

Bottom line is to see what the BOD has to demonstrate to us but to not sit idly by while we wait. It is perhaps the best outline for the fusion of the ideas out there.

I think there were a lot of "kids" here today from a lot of different neighbourhoods....and we would be surprised to know just which ones.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message