Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The new website, to the best of my investigating, mentions nothing about Agoracom under contacts or the investor section. I would think that they would have included that link for a complete service to those interested in NOT. The fact that they excluded it is rather revealing don't you think? Jobin is certainly listed and understandably so, but.....

Thus, as I mentioned before, it appears that the Firm is the new boards choice. They may have been there when R.N. was aboard, but the present board has elected to fully implement them. Was there any info. about Agoracom at the NOT booth as an additional source of investor input? I don't think so. But certainly telling for me is the NOT website, indicating that they may not see Agoracom in their future on official basis.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message