Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

Given the ALL & ALL the PLAN remaing very well in place and the Current BoD is simply the present method to it's execution. NOThing new, just continuation in the fulfillment of the PLAN.

Last Winter was the Turning Point and time when the PLAN, as it currently exists, underwent it's final Draft process. Keeping up the high level PR well into Spring caused some friction and the result was a few disgruntled Small Time Institutionals almost took over. Good thing they were Very Small Timers. Otherwise we (NOT) could have become truely ADRIFT in very turbulent Financial/Economic Seas. Now that the Hatches have been Battened Down (though with a poor PP in the mix) the NOT Ship is looking to ride it out in Deeper Waters. We, as in those on board, can now only look to see what is on the Horizon every time the Visibility clears sufficiently, i.e.: as when Corporate / Exploration Info is finally Published and decent Rumors make their way into the distant Sky.

Currently, I only hope the Navigation Instruments are being read properly, and adjustments make as need be by those up on the Bridge!

Old Joe

PS: Who's turn up in the "Crows Nest"?

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007