Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Second Thoughts
almost 16 years ago
in response to Pilgrim's message

I never read past the second sentence in your second pasagraph.

No need to.

You are not a true Noront Resources Investor. You never have any thing positive or constructive to present. You are the ENEMY!

Cold dry statement of BS still makes it BS!

For Noront Resources to exceed the weak standards these clowns have proposed could be accomplished any two weeks of the year. And only massive manipulation of the SP will be what stops these pathetic conditions from occuring. 50% plus of the current listing on the Venturs exchange is DEAD Stock! there were times back in the 70's when 80 plus % of the stocks trading on the Venture exchange were essentially dormant due to the Economic conditions at the time. This surely will be the case for the next two to four years for as many current listed stocks as well. Thus, I expect that if the farce conditions proposed are not achieved by Year End it will be due to Continued Severe Manipulation. BUTTHE CONDITIONS WILL BE ACHIEVED BY MARCH 2009 EVEN IF Noront Resources DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, NO EXPLORATION, FROM NOW TILL THE END OF MARCH 2009.

So, cut your BS! Only the pure in ignorance will give it any consideration and only the STUPID among them will consider trying to give your nonsense the slightest of creedence.

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links