Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Miskealp1,

You could be right with regard to the cost to get in for retail investors. As I said I would really like to see the details of the PP. I will fire an e-mail off tonight and ask if the PP is open to investors and what the minimum investment requirement is.

I know an other company's PP of flow-thru-shares, that I was looking into, required a minimum of $25000, but if I consider the tax implications this is really only about $13000 out of pocket.

I hate dilution as much as anyone, and agree with you that those getting in at $0.80 might be quite happy getting out at a couple of dollars, but my point is that if you are going to do a flow-thru-share deal in the next 8 or 9 months now is the time in terms of investor interest - unfortunately our share price sucks right now. As for the folks getting out at a couple of bucks per share, they shouldn't be more than a temporay drag on share price if the goods are in the ground. Besides they might just become overcome by greed and hang on like me.

Don't count me as happy with the situation - just think that we might still have a great opportunity here.

Regards,

Pilgrim

Please login to post a reply
Pilgrim
City
Norland
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined