Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

Its great to see that Richard is getting comfortable outside of his usual duties. It must be frustrating for him to have to watch what this new Board is doing. Their setting themselves up for a tidy profit while the big guys take even bigger chunks of the company so they can profit when they sell us off.

The writing is on the wall....the time is?????

I hope they want to make some good money before pulling the plug. If they flip us for a few dollars I'm thinking they'll be as respected as the bank CEO's leaving with 20 million dollar golden handshakes after a couple of months running a bank that has gone under down in the US. Wow...its just amazing how they can rationalize that sort of pilfering of the companies they are leading into the abyss.

Welcome to our team of high end management staff. Welcome to the Noront joke. The market has just made this more stealthly a takeover. It was likely going to happen in any case just as it happen with Aurelian Resources.

I guess the one most important question is this. Can we, as a group fight this? Can we make something happen? I guess the board members reading this forum must be feeling pretty good about themselves right now. Pat on the backs etc....while they make goat soup out of everyone else. I personally want to fight these guys but we need to see what we can do using PM.

Wow...if only I could believe like some that these guys are doing all of this for the long term good of the company....I think I lost my stupid hat somewhere....maybe I can go find it and put it back on. Sorry...these guys have a plan and they're acting on it very quickly and not to the benefit of anyone but "them".

BTW Glorieux...I thought Richard went on a fishing trip. Is he back already?? He should be getting away from it all and having some good relaxation. I'm thinking a lot of us could us that right now.

Have a good night. Sorry about my ranting earlier on. I'm still buying shares and averaging down. I can't sell these shares. Their becoming part of my family :)

Long on NOT and hoping for blue sky soon.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007