Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

Are you thinking of Short Term Gain as opposed to the RN Vision of MULTI GENERATIONAL Continuous GAIN when you state:

"The reality could possibly be that you'll just be given your 2.50 to 4.50 per share irrespective of the real value of what we have and the 20% dilution will be a factor of what the power players want to make for themselves within their timeframe, as opposed to any consideration for the shareholder take.....again it will have little to do with the value the company really represents. The bottom line is still to profit from this opportunity as best it presents itself."

My take on this is that the conditioning we have ALL been subjected to over the past 28 years will not cut it.

I am looking the MULTI GENERATIONAL WEALTH approach suggested by the REALISTIC VISION of DEVELOPING THIS RESOURCE IN HOUSE.

NOT THE ARCH TYPICAL "SELL OUT" SO MANY LIKE MCKAY AND ANDERSON seem to think is their SUBSERVIENT DUTY!

Canada (Ontario) has the skill and ability, but seems to lack the intelligence and WILL to do the most beneficial approach, which is: CAN DO! YES WE WILL!

I am ready to let the Real Lifting be accomplished by the YES WE CAN folk, and not by the WE NEED TO GIVE IT TO OTHERS TO DO, HAPPY FOR THE CRUMBS clowns!

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links