Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

Gee, now we can use the new board for a scapegoat if the stock continues to fall. Perhaps our spouses will be as gullible as many of us have been.

NOT has always been highly speculative, regardless of who is at the helm. But you'd forget that, if you read about 80% of the posts on this board over the last couple of years.

Now that RN is out, I'm sure he'll have plenty of ideas (and can more freely than ever share those with us), and it will be hard to disprove the worth of those ideas. Yes, drilling under E1 and getting the stock price up to near $2 and having a PP then sounds splendid, but by the time they drill and get the assays back (still looking for that two week turnaround - should be faster now, is anyone still prospecting?), who the heck knows what the market temperament might be?

We are now stuck with the ideas of the new board, perhaps they'll get lucky, RN didn't get very lucky in the last several months, that's for sure.

Eventually (20 years or so -- LOL), the resource sector will finally hit bottom, and then we'll be in an atmosphere where we have a fighting chance. I doubt any CEO or combination of CEO's could have produced a rising (hell, level) stock price in the last 4 months.

As you can tell, I'm pleased!!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008