Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I hate weekends when we're halted. Keeps me on edge and I don't enjoy it as much. Either way it is the weekend and time to enjoy some peace from the board and hoopla of the last couple of weeks.

I've been hearing rumblings that when we bottom (the markets I mean) the commodities will be one of the first to recover. This is more of a correction and the next bull is still lurking. IMHO I don't see the bull being a strong, but materials are a requirement of any new economic uptick. Manufacturing has to get their supplies and then retail and construction take over from that. Banking may take some time to recover. The only reason for that will be because there will likely be more roadblocks laid out by regulatory bodies to keep this mess from happening in the future. Warren Buffet was right when he wanted to stay out of the sub-prime fiasco while it was in its hey day. I don't expect to be seeing that again soon.

Noront is fine. We don't have debt to worry about. That and having the goods are the reasons why smart investor will be more likely to take a bit of risk in buying in. There is very little downside left and quite a bit of upside. Its just a matter of time to get to it now..something we didn't expect initially. So don't lose hope.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007