Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to joe's message

Joe says

“I'm probably paranoid but I've seen it happen so many times and do you think that these guys can't smell what is really at stake at McFaulds. Potentially one of the greatest consolidations of ores in NA , they know that a major wants this, they know that a major would prefer to deal with one group and most importantly they know the in situ value of the ore.”

Consolidation yes, FWR first!

You all and I know the RoF potential & value, and in particular NOT’s in this mix.

Where is the Major? This bothers me, the non-appearance of the major miner and puzzling too. It’s been well over a year since Eagle One discovery. I can understand the uncertainty in the last few months because of the Global Economic meltdown but…

I don’t believe our DD is wrong. To be fair, McEwen, Lassonde and a few lowly hedge funds have taken some interest in RoF.

Wasn’t it after the 3rd drill result at Voisey’s, that a major took 10%?

From another post re: Voisey’s

“Wow, after 6 assays $20, Feb '95 (5 marginal results of 8 holes),

April, Falconbridge tenders $32 all Cash,

May 9. Inco gets 25% of company for $500 million, pays in preferred shares.(7 months elapsed since Hole No. 2)

This really happened in quick order if you think of what Noront has done so far! NI-compliant on Eagle One already. You would think someone (major) would make a move by now, just to get the inside position for RoF?”

Where’s the Sudbury boys, CVRD/INCO now Vale, Xstrata, this is right in their backyard.

There are many other examples out there, the Majors normally don't wait till the resource is proven.

No other North American production of Chrome,

Is the RoF to fragmented/too many players?

Have they been waiting for this Proxy battle outcome?

Do they not see the 40km Chromite Formation? For sure the NA Market Makers do not think much of Chromite when we trade at $0.90

Do they not see value in the Eagles, and possible additional discovery of NI/CU PGE’s?

Are they waiting for RoF to be consolidated?

One would have thought the majors would have been all over this by March ’08. Unhappy no one fielded a question at the AGM about how many non-disclosure agreements with Majors? The future expectations re: a Major?

$0.90 is telling the market moose pasture!

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007